Hone Ambassador Program
Hone’s Ambassador Program is an exclusive referral partnership with champions of our programs. Ambassadors help introduce potential customers to Hone products and are rewarded for each referred company that purchases from Hone.
Want to refer someone today? Apply now
Who are Ambassadors?
Ambassadors are respected and networked figures in the HR industry, especially those with direct experience in corporate training, learning, and development. Many of our Ambassadors include HR consultants and executive coaches.
What do Ambassadors do?
Leveraging their extensive networks and industry knowledge, Ambassadors help identify companies that could benefit from Hone’s training offerings and introduce these companies to Hone. Ambassadors work closely with the Hone team to nurture the discussion between the referral company and Hone.
Benefits for Ambassadors
- Share a 10% friends and family discount off Hone’s list price with your network.
- Receive 10% of contractual value for pilot and expansion engagements*, up to 12 months from when first engagement is signed.
- Stay up-to-date in the industry through dedicated Hone updates and networking opportunities.
How does the Ambassador Program work?
Meet Hone. Learn about our program to see if this is a great-fit partnership.
Onboard. Receive collateral and talking points, and participate in an onboarding call to dive deeper into the Hone product.
Refer. Connect potential customer to Hone.
Nurture. Work with Hone team to advance conversations with potential customer, as needed.
Reward. Receive reward payments within 45 days after customer signs contract.
What types of companies does Hone work with?
Hone works with L&D and HR leaders at companies with 100 employees or more. The majority of our customer base is mid-market to enterprise-level and spans nearly 60 countries. Hone is trusted by companies such as ServiceNow, Universal, Rosetta Stone, GoFundMe, App Annie, and Casper, among many others.
How do I share a referral with Hone and how do I stay updated on my referral’s conversation with Hone?
We use an automated platform, PartnerStack that gives you access to a portal to easily manage all of your referrals.
- For new referrals, simply click the “Submit a Referral’ button within your partner portal.
- Your referral will be connected to a Hone Sales Representative, and we will take it from there.
- You will receive updates on the status of the referral as they go through our complete sales cycle.
- From time to time, the Sales Representative may reach out for your guidance or your support to nurture the referral.
Are there any referrals that might not be accepted?
The following referrals may not be accepted: (1) Existing Hone clients or existing active opportunities with Hone; (2) Referrals already attributed to another Ambassador, within a 90-day window; (3) Companies with less than 100 employees or less than 20 potential learners.
Is there a limit to my revenue potential?
There is no limit to the number of referrals that we accept from Ambassadors.
Will I be involved in renewals for engagements following the first year?
Currently, Ambassadors’ involvement is limited to first-time engagements (pilot and expansion). In select cases, we may invite Ambassadors to support renewal conversations, in which case we will share a reward of 5% of renewal contract value.